Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Three New Albums You May Want To Check Out


There are three new albums coming out today from well known acts, the first album I'm covering is Whitechapel's Our Endless War. This has been a lot of criticism of the album thus far, mostly due to their songs have a more progressive sound to them (or dare I say, djent sound). I don't plan on picking this one up, as my love for them lies with their albums This is Exile and New Era of Corruption. You can pick up the album here: Our Endless War


The second album of the three new albums releasing today is Miss May I's Rise of The Lion. Now, I am not a fan of Miss May I and I don't plan on picking up this album either. I only really enjoyed their release in 2012, Monument. After that, not so much (Hey Mister... ugh). But hey! If you enjoy it, by all means pick up their new album here: Rise of The Lion


The third and final album to release today is Adestria's Gilded Hearts. I have never really been a fan of the band in general, nothing against the band or their music, just not my cup of coffee (musically wise). If you're a fan of the band, you can pick up their new album here: Gilded Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment