Sunday, February 23, 2014

Vocalist of Infant Annihilator leaves band


Dan Watson, former vocalist of Infant Annihilator, called it quits yesterday from Infant Annihilator. This was released via the band's Facebook page,

"****Official Announcement**** 

Being in Infant Annihilator has been an amazing experience for me. Over the past two years I've met so many amazing people and have learned so much. This experience has pushed me to become a better vocalist and a better person. This truly has been an experience that I will never forget. Unfortunately, I have to step down as vocalist/lyricist of Infant Annihilator. 

My life is getting harder and more complicated and I need to make decisions to secure a better future for myself and my loved ones, no matter how hard these decisions may be. I want to thank every single one of you who supported me and everyone that didn't. I love you all no matter what This doesn't mean I'm done being a vocalist. I will continue to do vocals no matter how hard or complicated things get.

 This is my passion in life. To keep updated on my work, subscribe to my youtube channel. This has truly been an experience that I will never forget. 

Thank you. 

Dan Watson"

The well known deathcore act has lost two members since the release of their album The Palpable Leprosy of Pollution in 2012, and making the band only having one member left, which is Aaron Kitcher (drummer of Black Tongue, and currently Rings of Saturn for recording). Don't know what'll happen to IA entirely, but I would like to see them bounce back.

2 comments: