Monday, September 22, 2014

Interview with Fatalities!

Genre(s): Deathcore
Location: N/A

PSAB: Where does your name "Fatalities" come from?

Fatalities: Fatalities comes from all the people who were always down on me and didn't believe in me, they're dead to me.

PSAB: You released your single "Parasite" recently. How has the feedback been for that single?

Fatalities: I've had incredible feedback! So happy with the success.

PSAB: If you had the choice to have a musician featured on one of your tracks. Which musician would that be and why?

Fatalities: Musician on my track? Can pick a top three. Dan Watson, Mike Greenwood or Chris Motionless. All huge factors as to why I do vocals.

PSAB: What is the metal scene like in your area?

Fatalities: The metal scene kinda blows in my area. Not gonna lie.
PSAB: What are three bands that play the most influence on your music?

Fatalities: Enterprise Earth, Angelmaker, The Plot in You.
PSAB: Do you have any shout outs to give to the readers out there?

Fatalities: If anyone has ever left you with a feeling of Abandonment, just know you deserve better and are better. I hope you look forward to this release. Stay brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment